Website Grants 2013
25th February 2013 - Due to high demand, this scheme is closed for 2013 for new applications from this date.
Download FREE guides on :
Subject to funding, the grant available may be offered at a rate of up to 50% of the eligible cost of your website. A maximum of €1,000 is available for websites with a sell on-line facility and for those developing or upgrading a brochure website, a maximum of 50% of the cost up to a maximum of €500 is available.
The following criteria will apply:
- Businesses that have been approved for grant aid will have 3 months from the date of approval to drawdown their website grant. Websites not completed and paid for within that period will not be eligible for grant payment.
- Requests for grant aid must be accompanied by a quotation and proposal from a registered business and completed application form. (Available from Westmeath County Enterprise Board offices or click here for Application Form)
- Applications will only be accepted from registered businesses in Westmeath employing less than 10 people.
- A minimum spend on €800 net of VAT is required.
- The business must have sufficient capacity to warrant a website.
- All works must be carried out by a registered website provider.
- Work must not have commenced on the website prior to application being approved.
- In the case of businesses who wish to upgrade their website, application must be accompanied by a hardcopy of their current website.
Payment will be made on receipt of:
- Hard copy of Website and showing Westmeath County Enterprise Tagline
- Proof of payment through bank account to Web Provider
Please note all websites funded must contain an acknowledgement to Westmeath County Enterprise and include relevant logos which are available to download here